- Jesus and the Truth
- The Apostles Claim To Be Telling the Truth
- The Apostles Claimed To Be Telling the Truth About a Man Who Claimed To Be Telling the Truth
- The Apostles Exhort the Disciples to Speak Truth to Each Other
- The Apostles Were Testifying
- The Gospel Is Called the Word of Truth
- The Holy Spirit Is the Spirit of Truth
- New Testament Claims To Be Fulfilling the Old Testament
- New Testament Claims To Be Speaking for God*
- New Testament View of Truth
- God Speaks Only Truth; He Cannot Lie*
*Since God can only speak truth, a claim to be speaking for God is also a claim to be telling the truth.
There can be no doubt that the New Testament claims to be presenting truth – and to be presenting it to world lacking it.
John 4:23, 24 – Jesus here declares that the very basis of worship must be the truth.