This is a subsidiary post of Scripture.
- Grammatical Constructions That Help Us Think About Christ
- Handed Down, Delivered, Etc.
- Interesting Word Comparisons (e.g. near/far, few/many, strong/weak, with/without)
- Mutually-Exclusive (Either/Or) States
- On “Sons of…”
- The Lexicon of Family in the New Testament Church
- Things That Don’t Go Together
- Things That Go Together
By design, English Bibles are produced so that readers can understand them. In some cases, this means that they retain the grammar, syntax, and idioms of the original and in other cases it means otherwise. In either case, the posts below are designed to highlight certain grammatical, syntactical, or idiomatic structures you will encounter so that your understanding of what was originally written can be enhanced.