This is a subsidiary post of The Inner Man.
- Addressing Self-Condemnation
- All Occurrences of “Conscience” in the NASB
- Allusions to Conscience
- Conscience Bears Witness, Gives Testimony, Testifies
- Conscience Can Be Impaired or Rejected
- Conscience Toward God
- Faith and Conscience
- States of Conscience
- The Holy Spirit and Conscience
Conscience is that human faculty with which we discern good and evil (Romans 2:15).
Conscience can be immature or mature (Hebrews 5:14).
Some people reject the voice of conscience and thus sabotoge their own lives (1 Timothy 1:19).
Conscience can be crippled (1 Timothy 4:2).