- Eternal Things (because this is the eternal age)
- New Heavens and New Earth
- The Age That Followed the New Testament (The Eternal Age)
- The Work of God in Christ
- What’s New from the Prior Age to This One? (i.e. New Things)
- The Great Expectation of the New Testament – What?
We live in the new creation – that is, the universe redeemed, the eternal age.
The new creation is the day of the Lord – Acts 2:20; 1 Corinthians 5:5; 1 Thessalonians 5:1, 2; 2 Thessalonians 2:2; 2 Peter 3:10
The new creation is the day of God – 2 Peter 3:12; Revelation 16:14
The new creation is the day of Christ – Philippians 1:6, 10; 2:16
The new creation is heaven above and a firm earth beneath our feet…with nothing below (no sea, no Sheol, no Hades, no nothing – as the Israelites crossed on dry land through the Red Sea and as Jesus and Peter walked on water, so we walk on this earth).
The whole of the new creation is in Christ – Ephesians 1:10
For this reason Paul could say “For to me, to live is Christ” – Philippians 1:21
We can walk before Christ and be blameless – Genesis 17:1
For in Christ we live and move and have our being – Acts 17:28 KJV
The new creation (that is, the day of the Lord) is lit by the sun of righteousness (Malachi 4:2) – He is the righteousness which dwells in the new heavens and earth (2 Peter 3:13).